Monday, May 11, 2009






Alright, I finally got you some pictures. Be happy :)

It was great talking to you all, but it really came as a shock to me that I couldn´t talk with grammy (Coulsons Grandma Huntington passed away on Mothers Day morning - ed). I just thought that she would be there to talk with for a little bit. I don´t even know what to think... its something that I teach people everyday, the plan of salvation, but its a little bit different when its something that you have to actually apply in your life. Grandpa, I know you´re the one that hurts most of all, because she is your partner for eternity and she isn´t at your side right now. But for the pain you feel now, imagine the joy you´ll have with her after this life. Just like in 2 Ne 2, without pain there is no joy, and with immense sorrow comes the redemption of your happiness once you´re reunited. All you have to do is look forward to the future. You still have more people to help here and I´m one of them.
Occasionally when we´re teaching I´ll have one of your poems pop into my head that I want to share with the investigator, but it does not really work with the translation from English to Spanish. I love you Grandpa, and I´ll talk to you again at Christmas!
love you all!!!!