Saturday, May 8, 2010

3 May 2010

Well as to which mission i would prefer, i have no idea. (Coulson's mission is to be divided-ED) Really i would love any of the missions, but if i go to Lima, i would like to stay with Pres. Tyler. I like Cusco, and i would love to go to Puno to work there, but with only 8 months left, it doesn't really matter that much to me. Especially now that i've been to Machu Picchu, my dreams here in Cusco are completed. :)

And yes, that means today, i just went to Machu Picchu, and don't worry, i did take a bunch of fotos, but i forgot my cable so i can't send them yet, but i took around 300 or so. And i have to say, wow. I wasn't all that excited to go there, but it was fantastic. And because i'm technically Peruvian, i didn't have to pay too much. It was about 30 dollars for everything.

As to the call, i think i'll just call you Thursday in the morning, and because we have a couple missionary, they have the magic jack that makes it so we can call free to landlines. So i'll probably just call you on Sunday too, you just have to tell me when to call on Thursday.

And about signing up for the BYU classes, it will depend on my new mission president, and even if i stay here in Lima Central, i think it would be hard to get that permission. So if Calder could do that for me it would be great.
Help me out thinking about the best classes to take when i get off the mission, and keep in mind that i haven't taken almost any of my generals yet. And what happened with the room i'll be in? Did you talk with Uncle Kevin about that? (Just found out he will be rooming with his cousin Robert Hyer who returned recently from his mission in Argentina-ED)

Anyways, we'll be talking soon, and i'll send fotos next week. I love you guys and thanks for your support.