Saturday, May 8, 2010

23 April 2010

1) First off I'll answer the questions, as to the release date, I just talked to President Tyler about that and he say he would be able to do it, but the earliest possible he can send me home is December 27. (this will allow Coulson to register and attend BYU spring term-ED) I told him that date was fine and I'll just have to keep reminding him until he actually does it. The bad thing is that I'm doubting that you guys will be able to come down here cause of the release date and all of that. But we can talk more about that on Mother's Day.

2 & 3) I think i'll be the one calling you. Because we have a cell phone, i'll just call you two days before to set everything up (which he did-ED), and as to how long we have, the pre-call is 10 to 15 minutes and the actual call is 45 to 60 minutes. And tell Uncle Kevin that he's dead wrong. At least with the service we have, cause I can´t hardly use my cell phone in half of my sector (Uncle Kevin thinks cell service in Peru is better than Las Vegas-ED). Just Urubamba and Ollantaytambo. But its still a lot better than nothing.

Anyways, we'll talk soon. Love you guys and thanks for the basketball update :)