Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6th 2009

Sorry guys, but at the very end of my email the internet cut out so I only have a little bit of time to write, so i´m just gonna say a few things. First, in Gary E. Stevenson talk, I thought about our house for the little virtual tour and I got a little home sick, but at the same time I realized how great of a home you made for me and I want to thank you so much for giving me a home of refuge. Next, a cool story that happened. Last Monday I got sick but for the last two hours of the day I felt like i needed to just stick it out and walk it off, and that night we found a family that let us in right away. At first it wasn´t really spiritual because the girls were texting, and two little boys were running around the whole time, but the next appointment was a lot better, Vaña, one of the girls had read the chapter we gave her and we answered her questions and committed her to be baptized. That was pretty cool, but what was even better was when we were talking to her mother yesterday and she said that she had had an experience where an evil spirit was trying to make her do bad things, and after a few hours of this, she grabbed the Bible and the Spirit left, and even though she had that experience and a strong testimony of the Bible, she never let other missionaries in the house until us and she felt really good about it and happy that Vaña is getting baptized. We´ll work on the rest of the family now, but Vaña will be baptized on the 25th.
Thanks for the short updates, keep sending them, and I´ll send pictures next time when I have more time, sorry the internet cut out so I didn´t have time to do it today. And if you could, send some pictures to me because I didn´t bring any so that I wouldn´t miss you guys too much. Oh, and by the way, I can only send one email during p-day, so its just this one to the family, no specific ones anymore, sorry guys. And what language do they even speak in Ghana? Start studying now Tyler.
I love you so much and have you in my prayers all the time.