Sunday, March 7, 2010

15 Feb 10

Well the Schellenbergs (new senior couple missinary-Ed) got here last Tuesday and they stole our cell phone, so we don’t have that anymore, but we have a land line that she (Anne Marie Hyer, Coulson's cousin who is on a humanitarian service adventure-Ed) can call, and from there in Cusco, the number is 201634. Just let her know that we’re only there in the mornings until 10 and from 9pm until 10:30. Wow, so when is she gonna come here to Peru? Cause Urubamba is just about an hour or a little bit more from Cusco on the way to Machu Picchu.

And about that thinking ahead stuff (BYU when her comes home-Ed), that would be great, I’d love to be able to room with people I already know, so if you can pull that off it’d be great (rooming with his cousin's). I’m not thinking too much about the future cause I always get lost thinking about everything I need to do right now. And about what we’ve been doing, we had that baptism last week, a baptism this week, a baptism that we’ll have on Saturday, and maybe 2 more this week. Its awesome here and now that the couple missionaries are here I think it’ll start to progress even faster.

Piper (Coulson's niece-Ed), of course I got the pictures,

Piper and Grandma


but I didn’t have my usb to download them and print them out, and I forgot the usb today too cause we had to come here to Chinchero. It’s a little pueblo about an hour from Urubamba and the first family just got baptized about two weeks ago. We’re gonna go there to eat after we finish up here so we can all meet them. Maybe if you guys want to come stay here you could consider staying at their hotel, its called La Casa de Barro, and I’m pretty sure they have their website you can look up.

And as to President Tyler, he’s great, really relaxed and ready to help us out in whatever we need. But I’m not sure for how much longer he’ll be my mission president because they just announced the opening of the missions Lima Oeste and Peru Cusco. Right now, I’d be part of the Cusco Mission and my president would be Wilson Calderon. But right now we still don’t know who is going where and what’ll happen. It’s an exciting time right now, and I’d send you an audio clip but this computer won’t accept it cause it’s a malcriado.



And that gmail thing the elders were talking about it almost true, but its still gonna be myldsmail.net, but it’ll be a subdivision of google, so we’ll have more memory, faster emails, fotos will upload faster and all that and it'll have the gmails features. And my new email address will be dale.huntington@myldsmail.net, so you gotta let everyone know that. Get on my facebook and put in my new email. And i know that you guys probably don't know how to do that, so tell Becca to do it, and i think my passwords are save of the computer, just need to look up the document.

Love you guys, hope you're all doing well, and let me know about how that room goes with Robert. Send pictures if you can, and i'll try to remember to bring my usb next time
WHOOOOO, MISION CUSCO PERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!